top of page

Questions / FAQs

1. Why should I use a travel agent? LBAC Travel Dream Vacation Makers complete extensive travel training programs for many providers to guarantee you the knowledge and experience you deserve when making your vacation plans. Each planner is a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge, and LBAC Travel has earned the distinction of being an “Ear-Marked” Agency among Authorized Disney Vacation Planners. These honors mean you will have the very best consultant planning every detail of your vacation experience. We pride ourselves on being able to craft a customized vacation experience for each of our clients.

2. How much does your service cost? Our guidance and services are of no cost to our clients. You will not pay any more for using a Dream Vacation Maker to arrange your travel plans and we are often able to help our clients save money through price monitoring and checking available specials.

3. How far in advance should I book my vacation? LBAC Travel recommends that trips be booked as far in advance as your schedule will allow. Confirming your reservations as soon as possible is crucial in order to optimize availability of the most ideal flight times, resort accommodations, and most cost effective pricing.


4.  Why should I purchase trip insurance? While trip insurance is optional, we at LBAC Travel strongly recommend that our clients purchase travel insurance to cover all non refundable aspects of their trip. In addition to covering non-refundable fees, travel insurance is instrumental in providing coverage for unexpected interruption during your trip as well from coverage of costs to get home for an unexpected emergency or flight changes that result in a delay. Trip insurance can also cover lost luggage and theft depending on the policy coverage purchased.


5. Do I need a passport to travel? If you are a US citizen and are flying to another country you will need a valid US Passport. If you are a US citizen flying within the US you do not need a passport but will need a valid government issued picture ID. The US Department of State website will provide you with all the necessary iinformation you need regarding passports


6. I am traveling abroad can you tell me what the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program is? The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. You can register your trip at the Department of State Website


7. Can I give the gift of travel? At LBAC we make it easy to give the gift of travel with our gift certificate program. Contact one of our Dream Vacation Makers and they will be happy to assist you.


8. What if I already booked my vacation? Can you still help?  If you booked your vacation directly with the supplier, we may be able to assist with a reservation transfer depending on the supplier’s transfer policy. Please let us know the details of your booking and we would be happy to see if a transfer is a possibility so that we can offer the many services our Dream Vacation Makers provide.

bottom of page